Wednesday, May 13, 2009

David Hodge: $17 Million Dollar Verdict in AL on 5/13/09

A guy who I consider a friend is David Hodge, a Birmingham, Alabama lawyer. Not too excitable, loves Bama football, family man, dog man like me.

David went to Hale County, which is right here:





His firm's client was Chapman Logging. The case involved the sale of a defective logging skidder equipped with a Cummins engine. David's firm is found here pdkhlaw.com. A skidder looks like this:


LoggingImage via Wikipedia





I know what you're thinking: How in the world did the jury come back with that verdict? I'm thinking the same thing, but will have to hear more about it tomorrow. Well done. I will tell you this - if you run across David Hodge in any case, take a get ready pill.







Reblog this post [with Zemanta]