There is lots of talk across the south about VW and how it rigged its cars to test emissions lower. Volkswagen has admitted to lying to government agencies and the people who bought or leased their diesel cars. By now, it's almost impossible to read about this on the Internet and read "class actions" filed.
Is a class action case in Florida the best or only way to go. NO. So where does the anaylsis start? It starts with who claims to be first in line.
VW has said they will pay for their illegal activity and false marketing claims. Who will be compensated?
- Federal and state governments. In similar cases, the mandatory penalties are paid first.
- VW Diesel Owners and Leasees. VW has already broken the trust their customers had in them. Prepare to stand in line.
Don’t forget about the VW Shareholders, who want to make sure their dividends stay intact. Bottom line: If you bought or leased a diesel-fueled
Volkswagen Jetta, Golf, Beetle,Passat, or Audi A3 sedan manufactured between 2009 and 2015, you need to be represented to fully and fairly recover losses from your devalued vehicle and other potential damages. The list of the named vehicles include:
- VW Jetta TDI (model years 2009 – 2015)
- VW Jetta SportWagen TDI (model years 2009-2014)
- VW Golf TDI (model years 2010-2015)
- VW Golf SportWagen TDI (model year 2015)
- VW Beetle TDI and VW Beetle Convertible TDI (model years 2012-2015)
- VW Passat TDI (model years 2012-2015)
- Audi A3 TDI models using the 2.0L 4-cylinder TDI engine (model years 2010-2013)
VW Diesel Owners -Florida Law Protects YouThe only way affected customers can help ensure they will be fully compensated for their losses is to sue Volkswagen. What can one person claim - outside of a class action?
- Overpayment of up to $6,000 for their vehicles.
- Substantial loss of value in their vehicles.
- Great difficulty in reselling their vehicles.
- Potential loss of fuel efficiency and/or performance as the result of “fixing ” their vehicles.
- contact us at 813-513-1381