It has been claimed that the product Contains a potentially lethal combination of toxic ingredients that can cause ulcers, nausea, vomiting, dehydration, liver damage, and diarrhea the class claims which is not how consumers expect to be 'detoxed and cleansed.'
The claimed dangerous ingredients are:
- Irish Moss Powder: "causes gastrointestinal ulcers" and is "so toxic that it is the gel commonly applied to aircraft wings to dissolve ice"
- Bearberry: "known to cause nausea and vomiting"
- Yarrow: "a toxic lawn weed that causes dermatitis"
- Chinese Rhubarb: "a harsh laxative and dangerous diuretic that can cause sever dehydration and may cause irreversible liver damage"
- Fenugreek Seed: "interferes with digestion and causes both diarrhea and gas."