Go here for more. You will see among others, these:
- Any “out of service” stickers ever issued to the defendant from any governmental or regulatory agency of the United States or any state.
- A copy of the periodic inspection report as required by 49 C.F.R. & 396.21
- Any documents containing information as to any investigative inquires concerning the defendant driver as required by 49 C.R.F. & 391.23.
- All safety management controls (as defined by 49 C.R.F. & 385.3) which the Defendant had in effect during 2004.
- All Safety ratings (as defined by 49 C.R.F. Section 385.11) issued to the Defendant by any state or federal government agency for the last 5 years.