Friday, August 04, 2006

A Blog Worth Reading: Slidell Hurricane Damage Blog



My thanks to Ernie the Attorney who told the world today about Brian Oberkirch and his blog. You can find it here, http://slidell.weblogswork.com/ and it is worth your while. It's not a law related blog, however.

I pulled the pic at the top of this post from Brian's Flickr account. Sort of sums of what you can get at most mom and pop stores along the coast of Louisiana - and Alabama and West Florida for that matter. Whenver I need live minnows (or crickets) and a six pack, this is the place to go.


I love New Orleans and its environs more than any other city, and hopefully you can tell that from reading my posts here (Just search the blog using "New Orleans"). I and others pray that it comes back, as well as cities like Slidell.

Keep it going, Brian!